Only 9999 Hungry Doges will ever exist, with unique characteristics that tell a story of their eventful lives. Hungry Doges are status symbols of joy, happiness, and loyalty. Owners are given access to a utopian society, where benefits and rewards are plentiful.
1,111 Caretakers will exist, representing Hungry Doge Caretakers. They will watch over the Hungry Doges and be able to interact with them. Their role in this society is different, as they represent status symbols of ownership, power, and freedom.
Hungry Doges: Purpose
Hungry Doges are a unique set of dog NFTs, that similar to real-life dogs, are irreplaceable and one-of-a-kind. Rekindle that special relationship you had with your dog (or currently have), by owning a Hungry Doge.
Prepare for launch. Join and participate in our community, through discord, twitter, and other social media channels, to receive a spot on our whitelist.
9,999 Hungry Doges and 1,111 Caretakers will be released to the public. Upon completion of the initial sale, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to multiple dog shelters (chosen by members of the Hungry Doges community).
Hungry Doges members will have special access to community events, giveaways, and access to a network of NFT holders. They will also have priority in future projects, including other NFT drops.
A Hungry Doges DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) will be created, where Hungry Doge owners will be able to vote where money is allocated on a monthly basis. Hungry Doges will act as a decentralized charity that has open-sourced accounting; everyone will have a say on where money is allocated. (more info coming soon!)
Future Phases Will Be Added Soon...
Hungry Doges is an NFT collection on the Ethereum blockchain consisting of 9,999 Hungry Doges and 1,111 Caretakers that brings together a community of dog-lovers. Participate in this community and share your love of dogs by holding a Hungry Doge or Caretaker.
You will be able to grab Hungry Doges NFTs from OUR WEBSITE (hungrydoges.io) on March 23rd (National Puppy Day) at 7 PM EST. NFTs will be given in random order, with a 90% chance of a Hungry Doge and a 10% chance of a Caretaker. You will then be able to see it in your crypto wallet and sell it on online marketplaces, such as OpenSea.
9999 Hungry Doges and 1111 Caretakers (11110 total NFTs)
Ten. We want people to be able to get a couple Hungry Doges and increase their chances of getting a Caretaker. At the same time, we want to discourage flippers who are joining Hungry Doges to get a quick buck and do not want to be apart of the community.
Whitelist spots are rewarded to friendly, active members of the community. See Discord announcements for more specific information on joining the Whitelist.
Our (ONLY) official social media include our Twitter, @HungryDoges, and our Discord is linked in the header.